SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Delphi Description
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Delphi email component library (SEE4D) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4D include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate Between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return Receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase, Dbase, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit Delphi including Delphi for .NET.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Delphi Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Delphi 5.2
Release notes are not available currently.
SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for Delphi Requirements
No additional system requirements.